Rise for Recovery
Rise for Recovery is a grassroots movement giving encouragement to individuals in recovery who have the desire to share HOPE with others – WE DO RECOVER!
What We Do:
- Provide hope to those who are still untreated
- Educate the public on the disease of addiction and that it is treatable
- Provide awareness that people in recovery are living a productive, happy life
- Facilitate partnerships and resources that support recovery and improve the quality of life
- Recognize and strengthen the different pathways of recovery
- Advocate for a community that facilitates recovery.
When? 2nd Wednesday of every month at 2:00pm
Where? Blair Drug and Alcohol Partnerships
Contact us to be added to our email list serve to receive information and updates including future meetings and meeting locations.
Arts in Recovery 2021
Arts in Recovery 2021 will be held this year as an online video posted on Rise For Recovery’s Facebook page and Zion Lutheran Church’s YouTube Channel beginning on Friday, May 28th. ‘Arts in Recovery’ is an annual evening of music, poetry, visual art, and more that celebrates the gift and reality of recovery from addictions. Community members, advocates, family members, persons in recovery, and treatment facilities participate and share art with one another. Arts in Recovery is sponsored each year by Rise for Recovery in partnership with Blair Drug and Alcohol Partnerships and Zion Lutheran Church. This year’s ‘event’ will be a video featuring recordings of music, poetry, and speakers. Photographs of submitted visual art pieces will be shown onscreen throughout the video.
Click the link for the online submission form: https://forms.gle/BTT5dT2J6Dfdb7VL6
or download and print https://www.blairdap.org/wp-content/uploads/Arts-in-Recovery-Submission-Packet-2021.pdf