Rise for Recovery
Rise for Recovery is a grassroots movement giving encouragement to individuals in recovery who have the desire to share HOPE with others – WE DO RECOVER!
What We Do:
- Provide hope to those who are still untreated
- Educate the public on the disease of addiction and that it is treatable
- Provide awareness that people in recovery are living a productive, happy life
- Facilitate partnerships and resources that support recovery and improve the quality of life
- Recognize and strengthen the different pathways of recovery
- Advocate for a community that facilitates recovery.
When? 2nd Wednesday of every month at 2:00pm
Where? Blair Drug and Alcohol Partnerships
Contact us to be added to our email list serve to receive information and updates including future meetings and meeting locations.