Do you see any of these behaviors in a young person you love?
- Mood changes
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Withdrawal from family, friends, and/or activities
- Change in peer relationships
- Unexplained physical injuries
- Lingering sadness/depression
- Talk of suicide
- Defiant behavior at home and school
- Aggressiveness/physical altercations
- Drop in grades
- Unexplained need for money
- Experimentation with drugs and alcohol
Even if you know the red flags, it can be difficult to distinguish signs of a problem from normal childhood behavior. For more information, contact Blair Drug and Alcohol Partnerships at (814) 381-0921 or email at email@example.com.