Safe Use, Storage and Disposal of Rx Meds
Let’s get dangerous and addictive drugs out of homes and off the street!
Free medication Take Back Boxes are available for you to dispose of discontinued and unused prescription medications at the following locations:
Altoona Police Dept.
1106 16th Street, Altoona
(814) 949-2489 | Available 24/7
Logan Township Police Dept.
100 Chief Logan Circle, Altoona
(814) 949-3364 | Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM
508 E Plank Rd. Altoona
(814) 944-3236 | During Store Hours
Giant Eagle Supermarket
181 Sophira Lane, Altoona
(814) 946-4267 | During Store Hours
Hollidaysburg Police Dept.
401 Blair Street, Hollidaysburg
(814) 695-3711 | Monday-Friday 7:00AM-11:00PM
State Police – Troop G
1510 N Juniata St., Hollidaysburg
(814) 696-6100 | Available 24/7
Tyrone Borough Police Dept.
1100 Logan Avenue, Tyrone
(814) 684-1364 | Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
Northern Bedford Pharmacy
3499 Brumbaugh Rd, New Enterprise
(814) 766-0124 | Monday-Friday 9:00AM-2:00PM
For more information on safe use, storage and disposal of Rx meds, please visit:
To locate drop boxes anywhere in the state, please visit: