All drug and alcohol treatment services can be accessed directly by the person needing help and/or family by calling (814) 381-0921 to schedule a confidential free assessment. Upon calling to schedule an assessment, a brief screening will take place to determine if there are any emergent needs that need immediately addressed prior to scheduling an assessment.
An assessment will determine the level of treatment needed for the individual. The assessment may result in a recommendation to one of the following treatment services or education groups:
· Outpatient (OP)
· Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
· Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
· Inpatient (Rehab)
· Detoxification (Detox)
In addition to your assessment, we will help you apply for Medical Assistance funding.
How do you get help?
All drug and alcohol treatment services can be accessed directly by the individual. Call us at 814-381-0921 and inform the receptionist that you want to schedule a drug and alcohol assessment.
BLAIR DRUG AND ALCOHOL PARTNERSHIPS
Blair Drug and Alcohol Partnerships provides the following drug and alcohol services:
· Case Management Services
· Drug & Alcohol Assessments
· Support Groups
· DUI/Court Reporting Network (CRN)
· Highway Safety Classes
· Drug & Alcohol Prevention Services
· Minors Diversion Program
· Overdose Prevention Services
· CRS: Recovery Support Services
· Vivitrol in conjunction with Positive Recovery Solutions
CASE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Case management is a free, voluntary service that helps individuals identify long and short term goals while in drug and alcohol recovery and suggests paths to help accomplish those goals.
Case Management Services can help with:
· Basic needs (food, clothing, and transportation)
· Physical health referrals
· Mental/emotional health referrals
· Social needs