Be A Loving Mirror Family Recovery – 8 Week Course
For Families Affected By Another’s Substance Use Disorder/Addiction
Do you feel alone? Are you exhausted?
Are you full of fear? Is your life chaotic?
Do you feel the need to control and fix?
Are you obsessed with what your loved one is doing 24/7?
Do you find yourself blaming, shaming, yelling, begging and judging?
BALM® Will Show You How To:
- Regain your inner peace and calm
- Start enjoying your life regardless of loved one’s choices
- Stop trying to fix someone else’s life
- Contribute to their recovery rather than to their addiction
- Drop the anger & judgement you’ve been holding onto
- Set and stick to boundaries and use leverage effectively
- Stop obsessing about your loved ones use disorder
- Let go of results and outcomes
- Respond rather than react
- Find your voice and the right words to communicate lovingly, without blame, anger or judgement
- Learn the Be A Loving Mirror Secrets for a sane and joyful life
YOU CAN BE YOUR LOVED ONE’S BEST CHANCE AT RECOVERY!
Blair Drug & Alcohol Partnerships offers this educational course Free to family members. Weekly classes start Tuesday August 15, 6-8:30 pm at the Blair County D&A Partnerships, 3001 Fairway Dr, Altoona. To enroll call Stacey Karchner, BALM Family Recovery Life Coach @ 814-360-7590
“As long as there is life, there is hope”